Let's discover Flutter-WebRTC in less than 5 minutes.
Flutter-WebRTC community is an open source project derived from the dart/flutter framework. We packaged the WebRTC library into a flutter plugin to create modern WebRTC/VoIP applications that can cross all platforms.
We have developed the dart-lang version of the SIP protocol stack, so you can develop cross-platform VOIP applications in easy way.
All projects use MIT license agreement, You can use it freely in the project. If you make a profit from this project, please sponsor this project.
- flutter-webrtc - WebRTC plugin for Flutter Mobile/Desktop/Web/Fuchsia/Embedded
- dart-sip-ua - A SIP Stack developed using dart-lang
- callkeep - iOS CallKit and Android ConnectionService for Flutter
- flutter-webrtc-server - A simple WebRTC signaling server for flutter-webrtc.
- flutter-webrtc-demo - Simple p2p call example based on flutter-webrtc.
This document site will cover all projects under the Flutter-WebRTC community.
- Create an issue with related PR.
- Help others when you can solve a issue.
- Translate documents to other languages.
- Provide financial sponsorship.